First, thank you, Gina Smith , for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award and Sunshine Blogger Nomination. What a GREAT surprise!!!! I am truly blessed being able to share my stories and journeys. Recent challenges had me crying out to God. Needing an outlet of some sort other than holding it in and trying to NOT make seem important or bigger then me. In prayer, God guided me to an avenue to glorify Him. In obedience, a sharing journey started; hence, the blog. It has the potential, by the grace of God, to be powerful.
I am writing this post to handle the Blogger Recognition Award and the Sunshine Blogger Nomination.
Here are the Blogger Recognition Award rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief history of how your blog came to be
4. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
5. Select 15 of your fellow bloggers to give this award to
6. Comment on their blog and let them know that you nominated them and provide a link to your post.
Sunshine Blogger Rule
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- Have fun!
1. Start off on a self hosted blog platform ( I am still trying to convert over)
2. Be faithful to yourself and the blog.
My answers to the Challenge questions:
1. What do you blog about? I blog about my life journey (good and challenging), my spiritual journey to God and my homeschooling journey; basically, my life
2. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging as an outlet for challenging life journeys. I am a baby Christ follower, meaning I have recently started a learning and growing journey understanding God’s place in my life. I am a homeschooling mama. I home school my 6-year-old son and plan to successfully bring him through to adulthood and I pray daily that he will be a Christ follower and be fulfilling the purpose that God has brought him into this world for. My recent journey has included a personal cancer battle and am currently dealing with the ramifications or fallout of that battle.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Israel. I would love to walk the path of Jesus. Visit the wailing wall, the Sea of Galilee, Jordan River, Mount of Olives…. I think it would be a great perspective and history lesson.
4. Coffee or tea? both
5. Who inspired/inspires you the most? Honest Overcomers
6. What is one thing from your bucket list? Travel without concern for cost to see and share this world that God created and share history with my son.
7. What advice do you have for new bloggers? Be Faithful to yourself and your journey.
8. What does happiness mean to you? Being a witness of God’s best.
9. What is one thing about you that others don’t know? HA! that I started a BLOG! ME… Someone who holds the cards close to my chest. I have never been one to share BIG… Now, I am putting it all out there.. LOL
10. What do you like to do in the evenings? Sit with my son and watch animal shows…
11. What is your favorite food? I am truly simple when it comes to meals, though my husband would say that I am a definite challenge. I do need to know what is IN the food that I am eating, only because of texture and “shouldn’t be together” issues. I am a spicy Cajun gal. I like a-lot of flavor. Cheesy eggs, well cooked bacon (not crispy, just done well) with buttered toast or honey biscuit is good go to; or a good turkey sandwich, mustard, lettuce, pepper jack cheese, pickles and avocado.
I am nominating the following bloggers. (if you have already responded to this award, no worries, just accept the acknowledgment and blessing).
@teaching4things Teaching 4 Things
@SimplyAnjhanee Anjhanee Daise
@TheSparkleMomma Help Mama Sparkle!
@JannaKilimnik Manic Mama
@justmominit Thoughts With N
@messymama18 Messy Mama
@OnederfullyC Onederfully Created
@ItsMyCrazyBeau1 Its My Crazy Beautiful Life
@modernhadassah Netta Marie Woods
@alisonw30 Alison ~ Little Blog of Positivity
@NapsBlog Jesus Coffee Naps
@VaughnDAAT Vaughn Day at a time
1.What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
2.What kickstarted your blogging journey?
3.White chocolate or dark chocolate?
4.You can only eat at one fast food restaurant for the rest of your life…what do you choose?
5.What is your favorite music?
6.What’s advice you would give to new bloggers?
7.How do you choose to relax after a long day?
8.Podcast or music radio when driving?
9.Name something on your bucket list?
10.What’s your favorite season…summer, spring, fall, winter? Why?
11.If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4 thoughts on “Blogger Nomination and Sunshine Blogger Award”
You are such a beautiful person inside and out. You bravery and honesty radiate through you! Thank you so much for the nomination and the exposure! And the inspiration!
God Bless, Suzanne teaching4things.com
Love the post. It’s always fun to learn more about other bloggers. So glad that you have a relationship with God and are sharing it with your son. God will get you through the most challenging moments in life, no matter the situation. Never loose hope.
Congratulations. You’re blog looks better than my webpage! You did a beautiful job and each lesson is fresh and real. I need you to come work on with me on my web page. Lol
Sent from my iPad